You can make a book in only a few easy steps:
- Register for a Pressbooks account. Go to https://pressbooks.com/wp-signup.php
- Add book information. This includes important elements like the author name, the title, and the copyright license, which can be assigned on the Book Info page.
- Add and Organize Text. Import your manuscript or add in your chapters, then structure the content on the Organize page.
- Choose your book’s theme. Themes are the design templates for your book, which you can select by going to Appearance > Themes.
- Upgrade your book. The Upgrade tab is on the left sidebar menu of your book's dashboard. Find out what's included in your upgrade at https://pressbooks.com/pricing/
- Export your book. Formats include MOBI (for Kindle), EPUB (for Nook, iBooks, and more), PDF (for print and print-on-demand), and webbook (which can be viewed immediately without export).
Need more info? Check out our user guide: https://guide.pressbooks.com/chapter/the-short-5-step-guide-to-using-pressbooks/